Estate and trust planning can be a terrific source of financial security for family and loved ones. We help our clients navigate the complex and continuous shift in tax laws and advise them accordingly on how to minimize the tax liability for beneficiaries. When you choose Sotiros & Sotiros to help you with your estate and trust taxes, you are hiring a team of professionals who will walk you through this process and ensure that you are comfortable and understand the tax implications associated with this endeavor.
- Form 1041 (Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts)
- Form 706 (Estate & Generation-Skipping Transfer)
- Form 709 (Gift & Generation-Skipping Transfer)
- Form 3520 (Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts)
- Form 3520-A (Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust With a U.S. Owner)